Friday, October 2, 2015

Jag Classic Cancelled Tomorrow

Hello Everyone,

As you know the weather is not looking so bright for tomorrows competition. I have looked at every option to make this event run as smoothly as possible rain or shine.  At the end of the day it is about the safety of all our students.  I spoke to Mr. Carper this morning and unfortunately due to the rain that is expected to soak our football field we will have to cancel tomorrows competition.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.  

Currently we will try to reschedule the event for October 31st.  I understand you might have plans that day but we will need to try to raise money for our band program.  

If you have any individual questions or concerns please feel free to email me.   Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.   Stay dry this weekend!

- Mr. Gibson

P.S.
I have not heard anything about the football game tonight.  I will post an update on that as soon as I get it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment